JBCE and EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation co-hosted an event in CeBIT titled “EU and Japan: How Digital trade can Support Business”. As Keynote speeches, representatives from METI and BMWi made the case that digital trade supports growth in business and society. Representatives from ECIPE, DIGITALEUROPE, FUJITSU and DG Justice discussed in the panel the current status, issues and expectations for Digital Trade. JBCE will continue supporting to achieve the free flow of data for Business.
You can watch the video streams on Youtube from the following links:
- Welcome by Mr. Yamamoto (JBCE President)
- Keynote1 by Mr. Mori (METI): EU-Japan Partnership and Global Data Flow Facilitation
- Keynote2 by Dr. Goerdeler (BMWi): Fostering the digital economy through international cooperation
- Panel Discussion: Mr. Lee-Makiyama (ECIPE), Mr. Filipovic (DIGITALEUROPE), Mr. Höhnke (FUJITSU) and Mr. Gencarelli (DG Justice)
- Closing by Mr. Canton (JBCE Digital Innovation Committee Chair)